Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Katrina

Last night after running a couple errands I put my feet up in bed, and tuned to FOXNews to catch up on the disaster down south. I've donated to the Red Cross and urge you to do the same! My cubby neighbor to the right has a brother-in-law in Gulfport, MS that they cannot get a hold of. They are driving down tomorrow to see if they can find him, and pitch in a helping hand. My heart goes out to them.

UPDATE: Joe's brother-in-law called from the Red Cross station, they are ok but have a list of items for him to bring (sump pump, generator, etc..) I'm glad to hear they are ok!

In other news, I'm realizing how ignorant I really am when it comes to html code. Ask me to fix registry problems or seek out conflicts in device manager and I'm all over it. Matty suggested I put a site meter up, I have NO idea how. Google, here I come.

My foot is still swollen and sore, but I'm not in any pain unless I take the cast off.. 3.5 more weeks.. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home