Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Service with a smile?

Today I had a fax waiting when I came in. It was from my podiatrist and was an application for a temporary handicapped placard for my car(read as rockstar parking), sweet! Anyway, these are handled through the Illinois Secretary of State office. I usually go to a branch that is smaller and often times has a very short line. Not the case today. I was a page and a half down on the sign in sheet and it took more than 90 minutes to finish the process. On a sign behind the counter was a personal note from Jesse White.. Striving to make service better or some shit. All the while I couldnt help but wonder how only having two people to run six lines and also do CDL road tests would be considered effective, much less better? *climbing off soapbox*

I've fixed the links on the side and if I have time tonight, will work on some pictures. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home