Saturday, September 10, 2005

I finally got the "I wanna" outta my system!

But first, a review of last night.. It really does pay to be flexible. My plans for the evening changed 3 times over the course of the day.. Initially I was going to head out of town, but that all changed (see previous post) then was going to join T and BF2 for dinner but they decided pretty last minute that they wanted alone time so as I was contemplating what to do next a friend who I rarely do things with outside of weekly band rehearsals invites me to dinner and drag. Perfect. We had a great time, the drag was fabulous, and it was nice to see a good crowd out on a Friday night (a rarity for STL).

Slept in, and then headed to Mom's where we pretty much did chores and ran some errands. Not all that exciting, except for a Best Buy trip. I've mentioned in previous posts that I've been looking for a laptop. Well, after looking around and pricing different models, I decided that my work laptop is just fine for the home purpose I'm seeking. I don't need the 2lb $2k laptop just to read email and browse the web in front of my TV. This one will do just fine. That rationalization aside, I went back to the digital cameras and took the plunge. I've never owned one of my own, and was tired of having to borrow for trips. Read here. I haven't really done much yet, but am looking forward to having it around. It is light and small and will be able to go with me and in turn, maybe make this blog a little more interesting :) I will say this though, I spent almost as much as the camera by getting a bigger SD card, carrying case, card reader for my pc, and 4yr performance agreement. That was surprising, but I figured that I may as well go all the way.

Look for more exciting photos coming soon. Tomorrow: First day of gay bowling league, I'll be going to sign up but I won't be bowling in the cast :( I love bowling.

Sorry for the rambling post, and sleep tight y'all.