Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Recovery

Yesterday after work I went to the optometrist. I have a stye on my left eye. Prescription is: heat, and lots of it, to get it to drain. If not, it has to be cut out. Thrilling. This, combined with my foot, the skin and teeth (3 cavities) problems I'm addressing next week, depressed me. The big 30 is next month and seems like I'm falling apart! I felt like getting out of the house so I met a group of friends for drinks. 8 or so beers and no dinner later I'm at home talking nonsense to my roommate. I feel much better today, but kinda sad that I let myself feel so bad for myself that it was upsetting me so. Sigh, I guess everyone has those days, right?

Turns out my roommate decided to start blogging too, so this will be fun ;) You may get to read both sides of our lives at home! Look out! UPDATE: I had his link here, but it has been removed. Those of you that know him and want to read his blog, contact him.

Back to work, more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home