Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Weekend Summary..

Friday night we had a good time at CASA, then headed to American Electronics to look at new toys. The greeter in front saw me waddling in and offered up a wheelchair. I happily accepted, it was nice getting my roommate to push me around, until of course he popped a wheelie and I was forced to ride around the store on 2 wheels. Very embarrassing and funny at the same time :) Leaving American, we headed to The St. Louis Mills to see The Brothers Grimm. I highly suggest you brush up on your fairy tales before going to see this movie or you're not going to enjoy it very much.

Saturday I headed to Mom's where I spent the balance of the long weekend relaxing. My brother was in town and we ran some errands, did some shopping. Nothing huge to report.

I have decided that I want to buy a laptop for use at home. I bought a kickass TV in April with HD and Moxi etc.. and rarely use it because I'm up in my room at my computer when I am home. In my previous job I was given an IBM X40 to use. It weighed less than 2lbs when off its slice and I took it everywhere. I now have a Dell Latitude D610 which works great but is larger than what I want for home/personal use. We looked at iBook since I've never had an Apple product and think I should have some experience with them given my field. Anyone out there have any suggestions? Should I make the switch?

OK, back to work, but before I go, give a shout out to Blogger's newest victim, my best friend Lyndsay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lyns needs to be able to accept comments... i didnt see how to do that... someone needs to tell her no pics of her neighborhood tho or they are gonna get the wrong idea about her and IL in general lol... fri was fun... too bad it will be 2 wks b4 another day off or chance to see a movie. grrr

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home