Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Memory Lane

Last night after work I was expecting to make dinner with Mom and Dave at my house since I have HD and am trying to talk Mom into buying herself a new tv. They were too sleepy and I wasn't in the mood to head over there. I'd heard that some friends from my old job that have moved away were in town so I decided to make an appearance at LZ for Showtune Tuesday. The place was out of control packed so I didn't stay long, but I must have run into 25 people that I hadn't seen in forever. I made a quick stop at Freddie's on the way home and it was busy, but at least I was able to get a drink without waiting 15 mins! My friend Geof who is moving to Athens, Greece in April was there with his husband and friends. It was nice to see them before they go as he lives in DC now and was just home for a visit. Made a big breakfast dinner with the roommate after all that and crashed.

Not sure what tonight brings, but work is slow again today, ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home