Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Post Christmas Blahs

So the braggin' rights game went as expected with Illini winning 82-50. Despite having way too many beers I had a great time ;) Had a great two days at Mom's without ever getting out of my pajamas over the holiday. My brother is in town for the rest of the week and my mom took the week off too, so they are running around and sleeping in and here I am at work :-( There is nothing going on here either, which is good and bad. Good that I didn't waste the days when its not a challenge to be here, and bad because there's really nothing to do. I could be like Marty, who's been blogging up a storm this week, but hell, my life just isn't that interesting right now. I'm going home after work to see my puppy :-) Its been since the 24th and I need my Fletch fix!

Does anyone have any exciting New Year's plans? I had been planning for the last month to spend NYE with my best friend up north, but alas, as of last night he has made private plans with the bf, so I am now hunting for something/somewhere to go. I often wonder if friends that change things like that for relationships remember the sacrifices they've made when they come crying on your shoulder after it's over, but I digress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home