Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Greetings!

Hey everyone, sorry it's been so long since I've updated my blog. I've been a busy kid. Hmm, where to start. I think I'll start with the Thanksgiving trip to Michigan.

We drove up to Kalamazoo on Wednesday amidst some of the worst crosswinds I've ever experienced! Some of that has to be because of the truck, but mostly it was just very windy. Lori, the family Australian Shepard went with us. Everything fit in the truck with room to spare. We got there without any bad weather other than the wind, and started unpacking. My Aunt and Uncle have a 2 yr old Chocolate Lab. Turns out that Lori is an alpha bitch and wasn't a very good guest at all. We had to separate them the entire trip. Thursday morning I woke up freezing and couldn't figure out why. The power had gone out overnight and was not projected to be restored until the next day at 6am. So, my Aunt and I packed up all the food and headed out into the snowy cold weather to cook at my cousins. It may sound stressful, and I'm sure that my Aunt was stressing, but we made the best of it, had a good time and the food was great. That night the power came back on and all was back to normal. Friday we went to a Christmas Barn and out to eat for lunch. Saturday we did some shopping and drove home on Sunday. There are tons of pictures on my Flickr site, but here are a few of my favorites...

Before dinner
IMG_0265

Bacchus
IMG_0241

My cousin Tiara and her son Ian
IMG_0244

Tiara Feeding Ian
IMG_0245

Everyone likes this picture but me.. It is Ian and me and my receding hairline.. *sigh*
IMG_0250

I like this one better :-)
IMG_0246

The view from the kitchen window
Newly Frozen Austin Lake

Uncle Mike, Aunt Anita, Tiara and Ian
Uncle Mike, Aunt Anita, Tiara & Ian

OK, that's a few pics for your viewing pleasure.

Back to work for a few and I promise to update more frequently!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home