Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sh*t happens

Yesterday really was not a very good day. After spending almost an hour talking to Belleville Honda, we agreed on a price for a new lawnmower altogether. We get to spend $800 instead of $1k. At least it will be over today. Click HERE to read about the Honda Masters Series. I didn't want to spend that much, but it was either $640 to get a new engine that was only warranted for 6 months (most of which would be stored for the winter) or get a new one that is good for 2 years. Oh well.

In the midst of this, I stepped out to Amighetti's for lunch. Even that was a challenge! I wanted 3 1/2s of LBI and a 1/2 of Special (some for lunch, some for later). I didn't care how it was packaged but when the kind Italian woman told me the total, she gouged me for $4 more because they were individually wrapped. I tried to tell her to give me the whole ones and re-wrap but she couldn't grasp why I wanted that. Defeated, and hungry, I paid the extra money and left.

After work I took a power nap to get ready for BandTogether's dress rehearsal. On my way out through the garage I locked the door into the house and closed it without my keys. My roommate was at work, and the only other person that has keys was unreachable. Luckily I had my Horn with me, and Mom was able to bring the valet key to my car so I could get to rehearsal. Afterwards I only had to wait a short while for T to get off work and let me in. I felt and still feel pretty stupid.

So far so good today.. *crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home