Thursday, September 29, 2005

Punkin Beer?

When I went to bed last night I opened my window to let the cool air in for the first time since May. This morning I woke with my teeth chattering but smiling because fall is finally here. I love cool mornings, sunny days and wearing layers. Unfortunately, I foresee a shopping trip in my future because I have very few collared nicer long sleeve casual shirts that go with jeans to wear to work. My previous job was business dress so I have 30 or so dress shirts but there is no way in hell that I'm going to dress up unless I have to. So, look out mall, Aaron's heading there soon, again.

As a tribute to fall, my local brewery is launching a seasonal series of beer. Click here for the story. Oh, for those of you wondering why I call them local, the complex is less than two miles from my house, so when the wind blows from the north I can smell the yeasty goodness! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home