Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday already?

Wow, this week is really moving quickly! My body has been cranky with me all week, punishing me for not giving it a regular weekend of rest. Oh well, I had tons of fun. I was originally going to post what I did each day, but the flickr set of Lake Geneva pretty much takes care of that. Here are a few that I really like:

Rebecca and Laura at Old Chicago in Rockford on Friday night...
Rebecca and Laura

Eric making a funny face later that night..
Picture 059

I think I'm going to get this picture printed and sent to Eric's Mom and Dad to put on their fridge, I really like it..
IMG_0121

In other news, my viewer scope is going up. It's been nice to see emails from a couple friends and even my cousin who I don't normally stay in close contact with. A few have asked what a 'blog' is. Since I didn't technically know the anwer myself, I went to Dictionary.com and found this.

I cannot believe that there is another cat5 hurricane threatening the Gulf again! It just blows my mind! Part of me wishes it would hit NOLA again because there aren't many people or salvagable buildings, but I realize that if I were living there I wouldn't want that. So, here we go again. Hopefully it hits the cooler waters and gets downgraded before hitting land. My thoughts are with the Gulf coast folks right now. Hang in there and be safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home