Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Go-Go Kid

It's been a few days since I've posted. I have lots to report so stay tuned..

- Murphy always seems to strike whenever I do something frivolous. Saturday I buy the new camera (love it, but haven't set up the card reader yet to get anything off). Sunday morning I go out to get the paper off Mom's driveway and my left rear tire is flat. I have 39,xxx miles and the 4 inch metal gash wasn't repairable. So, 4 new tires for me, and now I've spent a grand with two swipes. Sure is easy. I let my fingers do the walking and found a deal I was satisfied with, but the tires weren't available at the place I had the flat looked at, so we had to move my car, and get me home to borrow T's Rodeo. Then back to Mom's where we spread grass seed and straw over the area in the backyard. Very busy day. T worked double-time overnight Sunday and Fletch didn't know what was going on. He kept me up most of the night running around or crying. *sigh*

-Yesterday morning I went to our warehouse to deliver and configure a new wireless IP phone from our vendor. In theory, I should have been able to turn the phone on, enter our WEP information and be good to go. Not!!! Three hours later and after I broke one of the other IP phones there looking at the settings I gave up and came to the office. I think the vendor is still there as we speak trying to get it all up. I then had 2hrs of meetings with conference calling vendors, no time for food. Then it was off to the dentist to get my cavities filled. Turns out he only did one, and I have to go back under the drill in two weeks. Lovely. Picked up my car, took Mom back to her house, came back to my house, then out to eat with T after all that. It was a late night!

-Today should hopefully be a lighter day. I go to the podiatrist this afternoon to check the progress of my foot. It does feel much better, but I don't know if I'm going to be freed of the big black boot. Keep your fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home