Monday, September 26, 2005

Wet Weekend

I wish I had exciting news to report, but honestly, most of my weekend was spent catching up on sleep. Lately I've been staying up late and getting up early way too much and it pretty much knocked me out for almost 24 of the 48 hours of the weekend! Yesterday was a good day for it to, as the rain never really slowed down during the daylight hours.

Friday night I went to Goosed, which is right around the corner from my old house. I used to walk up there for drinks and quesadillas on weeknights when they were dead so I had time to get to know the people there. It is owned by two very nice lesbians, Deb and Melissa. They are breaking up after who knows how many years. I'm sure its going to be a challenge running a business together during a breakup! I couldn't imagine. After that I went to The Grey Fox for the drag show then a brief appearance at the Complex, which never changes. I only seem to have the desire to go there about once every 6 months anymore.

Just one other final comment, don't ever assume anything based on conversations held while intoxicated. Ugly lights and quiet spaces can totally change your opinion of someone! *raised eyebrow*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home