Thursday, September 29, 2005

Growing up.

This week has been pretty status quo, no major arguments or drama at work or natural disasters to worry about. Therefore, I've been able to focus on my personal life a little bit. The reason I'm posting this is because I'd like to see if others actually have this same problem. Have you ever met someone you've been interested in and start bringing him around your friends, and then have him and one of your friends hit it off and they don't tell you? It's happened to me at least 5 times in my adult life. Most recently, this last week. I'm not entirely sure of all the details because I'm not 'in the know' just yet, but I can definitely sense that something is up with J. Someday it will come out in the wash, but I'm giving up any efforts.

On tap for the weekend:
Dogsitting for Dad on Friday, then a possible mini roadtrip up to Champaign to help my brother powerwash and stain his deck before winter. I haven't been up to stay at his house since we moved him in there last July. I'm looking forward to it. My childhood twin bed is heading up to his spare bedroom, so there will be room for the queen mattress thats been propped up against the wall at Mom's for a while now. I usually stay there one night a weekend so it will be nice to have a big boy bed there :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home