Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Who's limo out front?

At work today, we had a visit from the singer Chilli from TLC. She wanted to see our product and talk to our management about advertising possibilities. There sure was a lot of hub-bub and hoopla. Her bodyguard was probably the best part. He was dressed in tails that were bright purple, and completed the ensemble with a pair of matching purple sunglasses. Too fun.

In other news, today was my last day in the walking boot! I've graduated to a heavy duty pantyhose lookin' ankle brace for the next 2 weeks and then I'm done. This makes Aaron a very happy boy. I can finally join my bowling team, mow the lawn again (my roommate doesnt care about the yard as much as I do so its been bothering me) and wear sandals. Oh how I've missed them :)

After going to the podiatrist I took Mom's car to Collision Plus as they are a qualified estimate/repair provider for the woman that hit us. $954 and they can start tomorrow. Bonus. I dropped it off, and Enterprise picked me up. The kid that gave me the ride was really cool, and hooked me up with a 2006 F-150 4x4 that was just delivered that morning. I was supposed to get a Taurus, and I love big trucks, so the next few days are going to be fun :) Hopefully it doesn't give me the new car/truck bug again *crosses fingers and stump*.

I've been fighting a sore throat for a few days and now my roommate has a fever and doesnt feel well. I think its the freaking weather here in the 'Lou. This time last week it was 50, today it was 89, tomorrow a big cold front is coming through and will be 60 if we are lucky on Thursday. Make up your mind please, my body doesn't like the yo-yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home