Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Wow, its been a while

Hi everyone, I'm very sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I have been extremely busy lately. Here's the short versions of the sagas going on in my life right now:

Mom's car is fixed, but not without a fiasco. I was called Thursday afternoon to pick it up that night. I returned the truck, and when I got her car it had a big crease where they started buffing that was not there when I dropped it off. As it was the very end of the day, they told me they would call me on Friday to let me know whether it would be done Friday or not. Enterprise came back for me, and I got the truck again. Friday comes, and I am busy at work so I don't call them. I left work and hadn't heard anything so I assumed it would be Monday. At 4:54 they call and tell me it is done. First of all, I was more than a half hour away from the shop at the time and they were closing at 5:30. Big fiasco. Sorted it out with the general manager and he agreed to rent the truck for the weekend and I picked it up Monday afternoon.

The lawnmower saga continues. I've looked at other new ones, and have decided i want what I had. Do I spend $625 and replace the motor, or $850 and get a new one. That's today's decision.

I see an opthamologist on Friday for the stye and cyst on my eyelid. I haven't been able to comfortably wear my contacts for about six weeks and since the torn ligament in my ankle has taken care of meeting medical deductibles for the year, I may as well get this done too. I'm not sure if he will handle it or if I will have to see a plastic surgeon like last time.

The TCS and i triangle in my car have been coming on in city driving, indicating that there is something wrong with my Traction Control. That goes in Monday afternoon, and I'm about 5k out of warranty. More money out of my pocket.

When is it going to end?

I did manage to find a really fun costume for halloween that I'll share with you after the BandTogether concert Saturday night.

Hope Murphy isn't spending as much time with you as he is with me lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home