Wednesday, November 02, 2005

New Truck!

As you may or may not know, I've been looking at big trucks lately. I've driven several, and last weekend I test drove a Nissan Titan and decided that my search was over. The local dealer here has been known to be shady in the past, and didn't have the model/color I wanted. So, I started searching the internet. I found what I wanted HERE. On Friday I sent them an email, and was it quickly responded to by a very helpful salesmen dedicated to internet sales. His offer was great, and I made arrangements to pick it up on Monday afternoon. My work gives your birthday off (you pick Friday or Monday if it falls on a weekend), so I headed north in my Accord on Monday morning to trade it. It was raining really hard half of the way there. Between the rain, and the stress of the new bumper ouchie and other issues, I was stressed out and very glad when it all turned out great and I was on my way in an hour or so. Here are some pics as it was getting ready for delivery.

Note the super-shiny chrome inserts in the grille. They couldn't find the price (I bought the owner's demo and he had this done himself) so they threw them in. Bonus.

New Truck, getting detailed

From the back:

New Truck

After that, I stopped at my friend Eric's house for trick or treats. They had more children on their street that night than I have ever seen for Halloween. Good times. I stayed the night there, and drove back early yesterday morning. Click HERE to see some photos from that night.

Time to get back to work.. Hope you enjoy all the pics :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home