Monday, October 17, 2005

Good weekend, long week ahead.

This weekend was a very nice one in St. Louis. Not a cloud in the sky for most of the weekend. After work Friday I went to the opthamologist to see about the cyst on my eyelid. It can be removed, with a few shots, stitches and a patch for a few days. I'm fine with all that, however I will be finding another doctor to do the procedure. This guy had the bedside manner of a telephone pole. He pushed my head back to put drops in and didnt warn me that they were going to burn, and then got pissy with me when he wanted me to open my eyes and they were burning and tearing. To top it all off, as he has my eyelid inverted his cell phone rings and he actually answers it. Holding my eyelid with one hand and talking to his daughter about dinner plans. I was floored. I have never seen a doctor be so unprofessional during an exam. After all that I looked at their glasses to replace my 6 year old ones. The dr.is on my plan but their optician is not. Grr.

Saturday morning we went and picked up the new lawnmower *swallows pride*. The service guy in the shop came out and told the salesman to be sure that I know how to check the oil. Fine. No problem. But he didn't have to whisper it to him when I was standing next to them both and heard everything he said. Later that night was BandTogether's Annual Halloween concert. I will have pics in a separate post tomorrow probably as I haven't uploaded them to flickr yet. The concert and post celebrations were a lot of fun.

My ankle is feeling pretty good. Yesterday I mowed the lawn and then went to bowling without any pain. An occasional reminder if I twist just right, but that's about it.

Tonight my car goes in the shop for TCS light issues, and I have rehearsal for Fridays orchestra concert.

Busy times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home