Tuesday, October 25, 2005

CAUTION: Milestone approaching.

Hi y'all. Here's the short version of my weekend. Concert went well, had some good down time relaxing at Mom's. Bought new tires for the old family truck, thats about that only highlight of the weekend. Sunday T and I took Tuck to a Meet and Greet. Hopefully he will be adopted soon.

Saturday is my 30th birthday and I have been deep in thought about it for several weeks now. At first I wanted to try to make it a big deal. Try to go to dinner, go out, the whole nine yards. Last year we had a huge party at the old house and it was fun but I didn't want all that hassle. Last week my roommate mentioned he could switch days off and we could go to dinner and go out, etc. So I figured that would be an ok way to celebrate it. We've been invited to a party too, but I haven't really talked to the hosts in a long time. Last night I was informed that my roommate has made other plans for the evening and will be available later maybe to go out. So now I'm rethinking it again. Anyone have any suggestions? I guess I'll go to the party by myself. Sad that I'm 30 and have exactly noone that considers me a priority, other than my family. Thank god for them.

All this is probably just an early version of a mid-life crisis. I'll make it, I always do.

1 Comments:

Blogger TBK said...

30 isn't even a prime number. Nothing to get excited about. Thirty-one, on the other hand....

You're welcome to come up to Champaign and 'do it up right' here, with festivities including a crappy football game, a fun tailgate, a nice dinner, and maybe cosmic bowling (in a smoke free environment!) Ha!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home