Friday, October 21, 2005

Come on weekend!

I have been so busy this week. I have not had a night at home since last Friday and I'm worn out! Tonight is SIUE's Orchestra concert. I've been on campus three nights this week and its about 45 minutes from home so it will be a nice relief to be done with that for a while.

Yesterday i got a summons in the mail for a parking ticket that I received in June. In July I went to court to contest it and won so I was very surprised to receive this! This morning I called the Parking Bureau and they did have my court information on file and to disregard. OK, fine. Wonder whether I'll get pulled over and arrested for this sometime down the road. I think I'll put the court paperwork in the car just in case.

Speaking of car, the TCS light is still coming on. It has every trip since Wednesday night. Fun times.

Tomorrow is a Mom day, probably clean up the plants and bring them in, then hopefully a trip to Eckerts. I'm overdue for some apple pie and fresh cider!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home