Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My birthday weekend.

Hey all,

Sorry I've been MIA the last few days. My 30th was Saturday and I've been a very busy boy ever since!

Saturday, we took the dogs to a Meet and Greet at a pumpkin farm in Creve Couer. There were about 15 greyhounds there, along with a snake, and about 200+ people buying pumpkins and playing in the park. Here's some pictures of the dogs:

Tuck's in front, posing with another foster hound.

IMG_0213

Thomas has Fletch, and you can see Kurt and Kris in the background.

IMG_0211

Fletch and a very shy girl who wouldn't tell us her name :-)

IMG_0214


After this, we went to the Greater St. Louis Marching Band Competition at the Edward Jones Dome. It is an all day event, of which we caught the last 3 hours. I had a great time driving down memory lane. We sat near the top, and it was kinda fun to see all the kids getting excited as awards time came. When we got back to my car, someone had hit my bumper and ran (again). Sigh.

From there I went to Freddie's where they were having a halloween costume contest. Having already been on the run for hours at that point I did not feel like getting into my costume. Next year I will though. I have a couple pictures from there too :-)

Josh and Sonia

IMG_0219

Jason and Dieta Pepsi

IMG_0218

Our Group

IMG_0221

Round 1 of the costume contest:

IMG_0217

Good times were had by all. I crashed late on Saturday night. Sunday morning I woke up and went to Mom's for the day. When I got there I found my brothers car in the driveway. He decided to surprise me and come home for my birthday. We had a nice day working around the house and making some new recipes. I bowled and crashed pretty early after all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home