Monday, December 12, 2005

Here comes the holidays

Have y'all started your holiday shopping? My company website received over 1200 orders this last weekend, more than double a normal weekend! I'm about halfway done, and am pleased to say that the tree is now up at Mom's. I know for a fact that this is the first time its made it up and decorated this early in my adult life. Last year we were putting ornaments on it still on xmas eve, and I am glad we'll be able to enjoy it for a while. I have some pictures, but the camera is at home. My brother came in for the weekend, so we made some of our thanksgiving favorites that we didn't have in Michigan and decorated the tree. My best friend stopped by with her new camera and wouldn't stop taking horrible pics of me. She uploaded them to my Flickr. Here's a few of the good ones:

Here's a gingerbread tribute to the recently fallen Busch Stadium, constructed by L and some of her friends.
Busch_Stadium_Ginger_Bread_034

Keep in mind I had been working in the garage and also hadn't made it to the shower yet when she took the next few. Also, I had just finished frying onions and celery for stuffing so my eyes were still in shock :-) She seems to like to capture my receding hairline, so after the first few I ran for the first hat I could find ;-)
IMG_4675
IMG_4688

Here's a couple of Lori in her Christmas garb
IMG_4718
IMG_4713
IMG_4707

Tonight I head to Grandma's to help with baking and for dinner. Hope y'all have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home