Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Goodbye 2005

I've been a busy boy the last few days! Last night I uploaded tons of pictures from Christmas and other events this season. Would you believe that I've taken nearly 500 pictures since October? Anyway.

I took Friday off to move my childhood twin bed *small sniff* from my Mom's to my brothers extra bedroom in Champaign. It was a race against the rain since the mattress wouldnt fit totally under my cover but we made it. Not an hour after arriving though, the biggest snowflakes I've ever seen started falling. We went to dinner and then came home, started his first fire in the fireplace. Later, some of his friends came over and we played Texas Hold'em until 2am. Good times.

Saturday morning we drove back and I started getting ready for our party. My roommate did all the cleaning which was nice since I was out of town but I was responsible for the food. We had about a dozen people over. Good friends, good food and good liquor made for a nice New Year's. Definitely better than last year when we all went separate directions and didn't have as much fun. It was fun to hear everyone's cells blowing up as friends called at 11 for the east coasters, then again at midnight etc. My friend Michael called Marty and we wished him a Happy New Year. It was cool to talk to him, even if it was brief! Everyone left around 4am after a couple movies. Here's some pics:

Cute :p
Fletch and Me
Becca & Michael
Laugh Much?

Look for a year-in-review post coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home