Tuesday, January 24, 2006

January Blahs

I read somewhere that January 23rd is the most depressing day of the year. Maybe its true, but maybe it isn't but I've definitely been feeling blah lately. It's been a while since I've posted again, mostly because I can't seem to get in the blogging groove. Oh well. I've been to a couple movies in the last week. Rumor Has It was very cute and made me laugh, out loud, a LOT. Friday night I was supposed to have a date but he got involved with a friend's taxes and didn't call. Later that night my roommate took me to see Underworld: Evolution. He was all into it, but I would strongly suggest watching the first movie because I was lost for quite a while. It was fun though, because T wouldn't tell me where we were going or doing and even went a long way driving to the theater to throw me off. I love original stunts like that, definitely made my night.

I did manage to get new dishes over the weekend! I've been wanting Fiestaware for a long time and had been growing tired of having a mix of IKEA stuff and other hammy-downs we were using. FB had 40% off this weekend, score! I didn't think about how much buying all of that would mean multiple trips to the truck with all the bags though.. hehe.

My friend Eric and his bf David are supposed to come down from Rockford this weekend. I'm excited to have him visit again. The St. Louis Auto Show is this weekend so we'll probably go there and I want to take him to the City Museum. It's an adult jungle gym and is so so so much fun to explore. And I guess I'll take a break from my bar hiatus and hit a few for them.

Last night T and I looked at a few gyms. We both want to start working out, but there isn't anything that is convenient for us location-wise which sucks. We have 3 more to check out and then seal the deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home