Wednesday, February 15, 2006

All's calm..

I'd be posting more often, but honestly its February in the 'Lou and there just isn't much going on to report! My Uncle's came into town and stayed with my Mom for a few days and we accomplished a lot of 'honey-do' list projects. The most significant being the basement bathroom which has been out of commission for 5 years! It's now all remodeled and functional again, a task that I am very glad is complete.

Band Together's 9th Annual Anniversary Concert is Saturday March 18th @ 8pm. I will be playing the 1st movement of Concerto #1 for Horn by Richard Strauss. The concert should be a good one, and my solo debut, so mark your calendars!

I have been going to the gym pretty regularly, and after taking a week off to let my sore shoulder recover, I'm back on track and its getting to be a routine. At first I was worried that the muscle people there would look down on a one handed guy working out, but surprisingly I've had some support and suggestions. Last week I met with a trainer and was floored by the amount of money they want me to pay so that they can give me a pre-planned diet and work with me for 6 hours. I'll be working out on my own for a while, so far I'm seeing results.

Fletch and I are on our own for a few days as my roommate is vacationing in Miami. Hope he has a good time ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home